Hillcrest Avenue, a detached house which looks over a golf course, is situated on the north side of Scarborough near North Bay and the Sea Life centre. Scarborough has many attractions which include a lovely coastline, ancient Scarborough Castle, busy harbour, bars, cafes and restaurants near the sea.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, games area, cloakroom, hallway, entrance, conservatory
- Beds: Double bed, 3 single beds, Z-bed available for extra person
- Luxuries: TV with cable on demand and Freeview, video, DVD player, radio/CDplayer, Wi-fi
- General: Gas central heating, 'pebble' gas fireplace
- Utilities: Gas hob with extractor fan, built in electric double oven, microwave, fridge, washer dryer, freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, books, games provided. Travel cot, highchair available. Pets not allowed upstairs
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Lawned front garden, paved back garden, borders, garden room, garden furniture
- Parking: Parking for 1 car on the drive.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.