A character cottage sleeping four tucked away down a quiet street yet still in the heart of St Ives. Perfect for a family who want to explore and relax as its just a stone's throw from the nearby beaches, shops, bars and restaurants.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 1 x Double (low-level bed), 2 x Bunk Beds (only bottom bunks will be made up for occupancy due to limited space)
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors. Low profile double bed may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Kitchen and utilities: Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Facilities for families: Highchair, travel cot and stair gate provided.
- Outside: Small courtyard in the front of property with a bench.
- Pets: Up to 1 dog allowed. £25 per pet per week.
- Parking: No parking but car parks nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electricity and heating included in rent.
- Important notes: No smoking. Only bottom bunks will be made up for occupancy due to limited space. Please note that the double bed is a low profile modern design and may not suit less mobile guests.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.