A lovely, large home, stunning from the outside and impressive inside. Hardy's manages to be both luxurious and tastefully finished while retaining a homely and welcoming appeal, often a difficult balance to achieve. It has a unique layout with the communal areas and kitchen on the lower ground level and the bedrooms on the upper level, but having the huge conservatory opening onto the garden is a fantastic feature. The fifth bedroom is generally used as a sitting room but it converts perfectly into a bedroom and this is how it will be set up for guests.
Home truths: * Although the garden is private, it is overlooked by the neighbouring building behind the home
* The shower in the master bathroom is 190cm - taller folks take note
* The front bedrooms are close to Hall Road which has regular traffic so some noise can be heard in these bedrooms, particularly with the windows opened
* This is a lived in family home so you can expect some signs of general wear and tear
* You will be sharing the space with some of the owner's personal belongings
* The fifth bedroom is on the entrance level and has a Murphy bed that will be set up for your arrival
* The top floor bedrooms share one bathroom
* Since we visited the home, the en suite bathroom on the entrance level of the home has been removed
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Hardy's. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.