Harbour Cottage, a listed terraced cottage situated on a pedestrian way in the middle of Rye in Sussex, is close to many quaint shops and restaurants. Camber Sands with its lovely beaches is only three miles away and other attractions include castles, stately homes and gardens open to the public.
- Size: Sleeps 3 in 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile
- Short breaks: accepted
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Radio/cassette/CD player, ipod dock
- General: Gas central heating, gas coal effect fire, TV
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, larder fridge, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Steep cottage stairs
- Notes: Not suitable for the less able or children under 3 years of age ( except babes in arms) due to steep stairs.
- Parking: There is a on-street parking. Cars can be unloaded next to the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.