If you're seeking peace and quiet, look no further. Gwels Efan Barn is set in a lovely rural location, and situated on a traffic free section of the Saint's Way - a trading route dating back to the Bronze Age, running coast to coast from Padstow to Fowey. However, it is still close to Padstow and the beaches of the north coast.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Double.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property all on one level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Patio, garden furniture.
- Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 4.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.6 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: No WiFi. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Sorry, no babies or children allowed. Please note that Gwels Efan Barn is accessed via an unmade farm track which is part of the Saints Way and can be uneven in places and muddy when wet.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.