This fantastic three hundred-year-old cottage sits in the middle of the pleasant village of Thornham. Local shops and pubs are only a short walk away, as too are some truly wonderful restaurants. This property has a quaint blend of traditional features, such as its inglenook fireplace and exposed beams, combined with the easy living of modern utilities. The surrounding area is waiting to be explored by those who want a great holiday in the Norfolk countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 Dogs allowed, restricted to kitchen please
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Large flat screen TV with DVD player, Portable CD player, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Football table, Plasma TV, bluetooth speaker, WiFi
- General: G.F.C.H. Woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Games room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 En-Suite shower room, Cloakroom
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 King-size bed, Twin beds
- Other: Bed linen, books and games provided. Towels available for hire at £30 pppw. For 2020 bookings - towels are included.
- Outdoors: Side courtyard area with furniture & barbecue
- Parking: Roadside parking
- Mobile signal - variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.