Granary Cottage, a lovely barn conversion in Swimbridge, is set within a secluded courtyard around 300 yards away from the village inn which serves a variety of meals. The picturesque village lies in a North Devon Valley surrounded by open countryside and green hills. It is a great location for walking and Barnstaple, which is great for shops, is a short drive. It is one of only two cottages converted from stone barns and has been furnished to a good standard.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3/4, 2 bedrooms
- Beach: Less than 13 miles
- Amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: No
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wifi
- General: TV, Gas CH
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room
- Beds: Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Z beds (1) Zbed can only go in lounge or double bedroom.
- Other: Linen provided, All fuel costs included, Cot and highchair available, Babysitting possible by arrangement
- Outdoors: Private lawned side garden with country views
- Access: Ample private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.