Just along from Southwold's famous lighthouse, you can find Grace House. Its ideal central location means that you can walk to all that this timeless seaside town has to offer - the beach, pier, shops, restaurants, Adnams pubs and harbour. The property is ideal for families or groups of adults and provides spacious, light accommodation.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0 miles
- Pets: 1 dog allowed. Pets are not permitted upstairs and must be kept off the furniture.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, living room, dining area, kitchen, garden room
- Beds: 4 single beds, 1 super king size bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Gas central heating, TV, CD player
- Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Wi-fi and Linen provided.
- Grace House has the added benefit of a beach hut located along North Beach in Southwold. Grace House customers have the opportunity of booking the beach hut at a special price for the duration of their stay (subject to availability). Please contact us and we will check the availability for you.
- Outdoors: Small patio garden with garden furniture
- Parking: Roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.