Its hillside location allows for spectacular views of countryside and sea from this superior cabin which is just a 10-minute walk to the nearest sandy beach and a mile from Abersoch. The Llyn Coastal Path passes ½ mile away and guests can bring a dog. Abersoch is known for its boating events and is home to numerous shops and eateries. Explore the beautiful Llyn Peninsula with its quiet lanes, scores of beaches, pretty villages and scenic walks or drive east to visit the Ffestiniog Railway or Portmeirion. Or simply relax in the private hot tub and take in the scenery!
- Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: bedroom 1: double bed and single bed, bedroom 2: twin beds
- Rooms: single storey cabin with kitchen/diner/living area, bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and dishwasher
- For families: cot and high chair supplied on request (please bring cot bedding)
- Outside: patio area with private hot tub, veranda
- Parking: ample parking next to property
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, central heating and electricity included
- Pets: 1 dog welcome (£25)
- Notes: no smoking, couples/families/mature groups only. Strictly no party groups of same sex.
- Please note: we are unable to guarantee that the hot tub will have reached it's optimum temperature on arrival due to thorough cleaning and maintenance that must take place between each booking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.