With Wembley Stadium just a stone’s throw away, football fans and concert-goers couldn’t wish for a better location. High up on the top floor of the building, you can enjoy rooftop and stadium views from every aspect. Don’t worry, though. There’s an elevator that will whisk you right up to your apartment. Sit out on the balcony in the evening and watch the sunset over Wembley Arch. Modern and light inside, this is a lovely place to retreat after a day at the stadium or London Designer Outlet. Soak the day away in the large bathtub and then cosy up in the inviting living area. There’s a communal garden for you to enjoy should you wish to stretch your legs. If you decide to stay a little longer, there’s lots of storage space to accommodate all your belongings. Central London is around a twenty-five-minute journey away once you've hopped on the tube at Wembley Park – perfect for a spot of sightseeing.
Home truths: * Child-friendly amenities such as a cot are available upon request
* Host meet and greet on arrival
* If you're coming by car, private on-site parking is available at an extra charge – there's an EV charger for those that need it
* The flat is served by a lift and is on one floor, so it may be suitable for those with limited mobility
* It's on the thirteenth floor, so those with a fear of heights may want to consider other options
* Please refrain from smoking on the balcony – you'll need to step outside of the building instead
* On match days the area can get rather crowded, as you can imagine
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Goal's Keep. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.