If you're looking for a cosy home that you can really settle into from as soon as you arrive, you can't go wrong with Ginger Snaps. We were really impressed with the size of the home for just the one bedroom. We also liked the flexibility of the home for three guests, as the sofa bed was surprisingly large and comfy. The location is great for easy access to King's Road and for evening strolls along the river. While it's found on a main road, as it's on the lower ground floor level and the bedroom is at the back of the home, you don't notice the traffic noise too much.
Home truths: * This is a lower ground floor/basement flat which means the natural light is slightly limited
* The steps to get down from the pavement are very steep and small
* The bathroom is small but perfectly functional
* The wi-fi connection is not strong and struggles to reach the kitchen
* It's on a busy main road so you will notice some traffic noise when spending time in the living room
* The third guest would be on a sofa bed in the living space
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Ginger Snaps. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.