Elevated coastal position gives views over pleasant garden and rooftops down to Newport Bay in idyllic Pembrokeshire. Ger y Traeth is the ideal base to explore the endless delights of the region, either towards the picturesque coastal towns and villages, the stunning Coastal Path and beautiful beaches or inland into the Preseli Mountains. Within easy walking distance of the host of amenities in the pretty town of Newport.
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 super king, 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises of kitchen, dining room, lounge, conservatory, cloakroom, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with access to bedroom 3 with en-suite, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, books
- For families: cot and highchair available on request
- Outside: enclosed garden with BBQ
- Parking: parking on driveway
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided (bring own beach towels), heating and electricity included, secure bike storage
- Pets: up to 2 pets welcome at £20 each (no large dogs)
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.