Garden Cottage at Higher Bowden Estate is located near to Dartmouth in the wonderful South Hams. Formerly a barn, this delightful property is now a modern, fully equipped holiday home, whilst still managing to retain many original features. It is one of a small group of holiday cottages and guests have access to the shared tennis courts in the complex. Although situated in a tranquil and rural location, Blackpool Sands, reputedly one of Britain's best beaches, is only a mile away and the beautiful coastal town of Dartmouth, with its popular marina and stunning castle, is less than 5 miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1.5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 5 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room, kitchen.
• Beds: 1 King Size bed, Twin beds
• Luxuries: TV, Internet/Wi-Fi
• General: Working fireplace, firewood
• Utilities: Cooker hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided,
• Outdoors: Courtyard, garden, Outside table & chairs
• Parking: Private parking
Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £200, which is payable to Marsdens Devon Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.