High quality accommodation for a large group stay in an idyllic location with extensive, peaceful outdoor space. Play area and views of open farmland. Gadlas features a comfortable, sociable and beautifully furnished interior which can be rented with neighbouring barn to sleep a total of 24 guests. Ideal for exploring the Llyn Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Dog-friendly
- Size: sleeps 14 in 5 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 king with twin beds, 1 king with bunk bed, 2 super king/twin
- Rooms: ground floor: large kitchen diner, sauna, super king/twin bedroom with en-suite wet room (wheelchair accessible), bedrooms 2 and 3 with shared bathroom, utility room, outside utility area. First floor: 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, lounge
- Kitchen & utilities: includes dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please supply own cot bedding)
- Outside: private garden with BBQ, extensive shared lawned garden with play area
- Parking: ample parking space
- General: wifi, wheelchair accessible ground floor, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, neighbouring barn sleeps 10
- Pets: 2-3 dogs welcome at £60 per dog - strict rules apply.
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.