In a quiet yard in the heart of Whitby, Frances is a two bedroom cottage with parking, located close to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants. Whitby harbour is very close by and is full of history and busy with fishermen landing their catch in the early morning. Other attractions are the Abbey and the fairs and festivals held all year round such as Whitby Regatta and Whitby Folk Week.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1/4 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge/kitchen/diner
- Beds: 1 double bed, 1 single
- Luxuries: TVs with DVD player, radio/CD player
- General: Gas central heating
- Utilities: Electric cooker, hob and grill, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Please bring your own towels. WiFi not available
- Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Outdoors: Outside bench seating
- Parking: Off-street parking for one car. Parking space needs to be vacated by 10 am on day of departure.
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.