Fishbones is a charming, historic cottage in the heart of St Ives. Comfortably furnished throughout with plenty of character, the cottage is just a short walk to the beach and benefits from its own private courtyard.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (4’ bottom and 3’ top).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Private courtyard garden with seating and BBQ, accessed via a shared area.
- Pets: 1 small pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 7pm. Check out at 9am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Narrow road leading up to the property and there is limited room for opening car doors, large cars may struggle with corners.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.