In a fantastic location for taking advantage of the surrounding Dales and countryside, Field Cottage is a charming property with a welcoming atmosphere. With a comfortably furnished interior displaying many attractive original features, such as wooden beams and stonework, this property is ideal for those wishing to experience the natural beauty of this part of Yorkshire.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
- Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, conservatory, lounge/kitchen/dining area, bathroom.
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Wood burning stove(initial supply of logs provided), gas central heating, TV, WiFi
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer available through owner
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Cot and highchair.
- Layout: On ground floor with five steps leading to bedrooms
- Outdoors: Patio with furniture as well as access to shared gardens
- Parking: Ample parking space
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.