The location of this house is outstanding. Ferryway is a stunning, architect-designed beach-side house on Ferry Road in Southwold, with the bonus of superb views over the dunes and across the marshes to the Edwardian town. Ideally sited for a holiday home, it's just a short walk to Blackshore harbour, High street and Beach!
- Size: Sleeps up to 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Nearest Beach: 0.02 miles
- Nearest pub: 0.3 mile.
- Pets: 0
- Short breaks: Available at this property.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate WC, Kitchen/ Dining Room, sitting room, utility, garden
- Beds: 2 king size
- Luxuries: Wifi, woodburner (starter pack of logs supplied)
- General: Central heating.
- Utilities: Electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, drinks fridge, freezer,washing machine and tumble dryer
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Unsecure garden with Decking and veranda
- Parking: There is a small ‘off road’ car space at Ferryway (suitable for small car only). Please note, however, the access-way off Ferry Road, between The Perch and Ferryway, is to the fields at the rear. This access-way is only for guests to load and unload and must not be used for parking. There is also a public car park at one end of Ferry Road. Additional unrestricted parking can be found in Gardner road and towards the common.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.