Fellview is a beautifully converted 17th Century Farmhouse which has kept many of its original features including exposed oak beams, Lakeland Slate floors and exposed brick walls. The property consists of a large open plan bedroom with 2 king size beds( an open-top room divider can split the room). There are 2 Bathrooms with a roll top bath and walk-in shower. The lounge & dining area is a magnificent space full of character with a large fireplace housing log burner, laid ready to light which is a perfect place to relax after a days exploring.
Outside you have a private seated area and over 5 acres of shared gardens and woodlands to explore. Further afield there are many walks from the door and the Lake District national park and Lake Windermere is only a short drive away.
Fellview is a truly stunning property in a glorious setting.
• Size: Sleeps 4 people in 1 bedrooms
• Beds: 2x King-size
• Nearest amenities: 1Mile
• Pets: Dogs and Horses allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom,2 Bathrooms, Kitchen. Diner/lounge.
• General: Open fire, Wifi
• Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Wifi: Yes
• Outdoors: Seating area and lawned garden
• Parking: Off Road Parking For 2 cars
• Carbon Monoxide Detector : Yes
NB:Bagged logs, kindling and fire lighters are provided at the property at £10 for the logs and £1 for the kindling and fire lighters. An honesty box is located at the property should you utilize these provisions.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.