Farriers, a house in the village of Wangford, is close to beaches and the town of Southwold with its pier, restaurants and interesting shops. It is an ideal place from which to explore the lovely coastline of Suffolk as well as local nature reserves.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: Regret no pets.
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 dining area, 1 kitchen, 1 conservatory onto garden
- Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: 3 TVs, 2 DVD players, CD and radio, iPod dock, digital radio with iPod dock
- General: Gas heating, gas fire
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, large freezer in outside shed
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, portable stairgate, highchair and bike storage provided. Travel cot on request prior to arrival
- Outdoors: Enclosed garden, garden furniture
- Parking: One car, also roadside parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.