Pet friendly one bedroom cottage located in St Ives. It is well appointed, tastefully furnished and has views of the sea. It is well appointed, tastefully furnished and has views of the sea.
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom.
- Beds: 1 x double bed.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven & hob, washing machine, fridge and toaster.
- Nearest beach: 0.7 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden to rear with seating, hot and cold shower and wall mounted washing line. Walled front garden with extensive sea and harbour views. No private parking. (Nearest Public car park is the Burrows Long Stay)
- Family facilities: None provided.
- Pets: One pets welcome; £25 per pet per week.
- General: Heating and electricity included.
- Important notes: No smoking.
- Changeover Day: Saturday - arrival 4:00pm - departure - 9:00am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.