Impressive property, finished to a high standard and designed to meet the expectations of the most discerning holidaymaker. Oak wood flooring, a suspended woodburning stove and bespoke double front door are just a few of its features. Porthcothan Bay is a lovely sandy beach just a 10 minute walk and even closer is the Tredrea Inn. St Merryn village is 2 miles.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 2 x double, 1 x twin.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Sea and countryside views, built-in gas oven, gas hob, 2 refrigerators, freezer, drinks cooler, Elica cooker hood, microwave, dishwasher, upright piano, iPod docking station.
- Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
- Outdoors: Garden bordered with mature shrubs; sea and countryside views, garden furniture. A gardener will access the garden once a week for up to 2 hours. Terrace area with a slight drop (please take care with young children)
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars.
- Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired locally.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity and gas included in rent; wood-burning stove lounge, gas fired hot water, c.h. heated towel rails in bathroom/en suite shower rooms, underfloor heating throughout.
- Important notes:No smoking, no pets, no short breaks, because of the wood floors shoes are not to be worn in the house.
- Changeover time: arrival 4:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.