Fairleigh is a spacious house situated in the village of Runswick Bay a short walk from the beach. There are three inns that all serve food, a cafe and pub and the village is popular with photographers and artists. The location is ideal for families and the coastal town of Whitby is only five miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, shower room, lounge, kitchen, sitting room, outbuilding, French doors to garden
- Beds: King size bed, 3 single beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, stereo, two small TVs, video player
- General: Oil fired central heating, open fire, electric fire
- Utilities: Induction hob, electric oven with grill, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher; tumble dryer, separate toilet in outbuilding
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring own towels. High chair, travel cot, stairgate available. Short breaks not accepted at peak times
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor, first floor.
- Outdoors: Patio at back. Large garden.
- Parking: Private off-street parking for two large or three small cars
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.