Embleton is a spacious modern home from home, tucked away in a quiet part of Croyde but within walking distance of the stunning beach and pretty town. A real highlight of this property is the private south facing garden, perfect for families to play in or grown ups to enjoy a bottle of wine in the evening sun.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, living room, second living room (den), kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, cloakroom/WC. The house also has a useful lockable store room which has room for 2-3 bikes or surfboards.
- Beds: 2 single beds, 2 bunk beds, 2 king-size beds
- Luxuries: DVD and WiFi
- General: Night storage and electric heaters, Freeview TV, DAB radio, CD and iPod dock
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, cot, highchair, Arrival time is 4pm.
- Outdoors: Enclosed south facing garden with lawn, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.