This marvellous Victorian house is spacious with comfortable furnishings and excellent facilities. Only moments from the beach, lighthouse and and High Street, Elkhorn is an exceptional property and is an ideal base for a Southwold holiday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8.
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No dogs allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, bathroom, family room/playroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, shower room, upstairs sitting room, bathroom
- Beds: 2 double beds, 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds, 1 set of children's bunk beds.
- Luxuries: DVD player, music centres one with DAB radio, iPod docking station, Sky variety bundle.
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, double electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Please bring your own towels and bed linen.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with rattan furniture
- Parking: Roadside
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.