We were instantly inspired by this Georgian family home, the colourful, imaginative interiors combine with a sophisticated aesthetic, creating a fun and modern environment. You can definitely see how the design has been influenced by the owner’s career in the art industry. Apart from being slightly further away from the nearest tube station than we would normally recommend, the quirky features, large living spaces and immaculate garden make this home one of our favourites in the collection.
Home truths: * The nearest tube station is around a fifteen-minute walk away
* Set over four floors, come prepared for plenty of stairs
* Some of the artwork is quite risquè and may not be deemed suitable for young children
* The bedroom with the single bed has been designed as a children's room
* While near the lively neighbourhood of Camden Town, this is not central London
* This home is currently on the market to be sold so the host may arrange viewings with you in advance
Be the first one to tell us about your rental experience while staying at Egg & Soldiers. Let us know if the listing matched your expectations. You can share your comments about the location, property owner/manager and all the unique features that made your stay a memorable one.