Eelsfoot Cottage is situated in a rural location with views across the River Deben near the village of Waldringfield six miles from the town of Woodbridge in Suffolk. Close by there are amenities and Woodbridge is an ancient town with interesting shops, restaurants and other recreational facilities.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 utility room, 1 storage room, 1 cloakroom
- Beds: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Luxuries: DVD, CD radio
- General: Electric heating, open fire, woodburner, TV, Wi-fi
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Rayburn Range cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided
- Outdoors: Large garden, garden furniture, small pond
- Parking: Three cars off-road
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.