A modern, reverse level cottage situated near the waters edge, close to the harbour and ideally located to explore the many shops, pubs, restaurants and galleries St Ives has to offer. With amazing views across the bay which can be enjoyed from the large picture windows in the lounge and from the private balcony accessed from the master bedroom.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x king size (5'), 1 x twin (3')
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Reverse level cottage, may not be suitable for people with mobility concerns.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dining table and chairs, TV.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
- Outdoors: Small balcony with seating accessed from the first floor bedroom.
- Parking: No allocated parking but public car parks are available nearby.
- Family facilities: None provided but may be hired.
- Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
- General: Electricity and heating included in the rent. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. No pets. WiFi provided.
- Changeover day: Friday - arrival 7pm - Departure - 9am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.