This immaculately presented Victorian terraced cottage is set in the center of Braunton, a delightful town that serves as the gateway to the north Devon Coast. There are shops and restaurants within a short stroll and the wide sandy beaches at Croyde and Saunton are a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Beach: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, outside utility room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-Fi
- General: Gas central heating, freeview TV, gas fire
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available, selection of books and games, travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Rear enclosed courtyard garden, garden furniture and barbecue, secure outbuilding for storage
- Parking: Roadside parking nearby and parking provided in car park approx 100 yards away
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.