The site of Dovedale Cottage used to be home for the neighbouring farmer's cattle, with this Cottage being the original milking shed but the barns were converted in the late 90's using as many original building materials as possible. The cottage is well equipped, warm and cosy and is perfect for a family to enjoy a holiday near Bude, a popular seaside resort and also a great place if you enjoy walking. It is also 5 miles to Crackington Haven, a great sandy beach for families. The living room boasts a flat screen TV and a log burner and the owner has taken care when supplying beds for her guests by ensuring she uses the best 1400 pocket sprung lambswool and silk mattresses. The nearest amenities are 2.5 miles away.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, larder fridge, desk top freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, coffee machine.
- Facilities for families: High chair provided.
- Outside: Enclosed 1/2 acre garden, patio area with picnic bench.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment. Pets must not be left at the property alone or be let out at night and must be supervised. The cottage is surrounded by farmland and livestock
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking. The owner of Dovedale Cottage resides in the next door property so you may see her from time to time undertaking any necessary gardening.
- From 1st January 2022 the property will no longer be accepting bookings with children under 5, this includes infants and babes in arms.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.