Nestled in the heart of the popular village of Braunton, with easy access to the charming village stores and dineries, Dolphin Cottage is the perfect base for families. Just a short drive from some of the best beaches in the South West, there are a selection of surf, paddleboard and bodyboarding shops and schools nearby, and coastal paths for guests who prefer drier pursuits. Dolphin Cottage is well equipped for all seasons, with an enclosed garden for the Summer months and a stylish logburner for the colder climates.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 2 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 100 yards
• Pets: Sorry no pets
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not permitted
• Rooms: Lounge, kitchen and open plan dining area, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom with walk in shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
• Beds: 1 Double, 2 Twin beds
• Luxuries: TV, Wi-Fi, logburner
• General: Gas underfloor heating
• Utilities: Electric oven/ hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster
• Other: Linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels). -Fi.
• Outdoors: Garden with paved and grass areas. Outdoor seating. Area for disposable BBQ.
• Parking: Parking permit included for one vehicle.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.