Spacious, comfortable and wheelchair accessible cottage with large grounds. 3-mile long sandy and dog-friendly Newton beach within walking distance. Cycle directly out onto country lanes to discover the coastline by bicycle or follow part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast Footpath. Alternatively take a stroll along nearby Porthcawl’s promenade and sample the numerous attractions of this South Wales seaside resort
- Size: sleeps 2
- Beds: 1 double (+ single sofa bed for additional £26)
- Rooms: large kitchen/dining/living area, double bedroom with en-suite wet room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washing machine
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- Outside: south facing garden, access to extensive grounds
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, equipment storage, wheelchair accessible
- Pets: 1 medium or 2 small dogs welcome at £16 per animal
- Notes: no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.