Cygnet Cottage is set just back from the promenade, and therefore very close to the beach, lighthouse and shops. It is a great Southwold base, well equipped and comfortable with a delightful patio garden for enjoying meals and drinks al fresco.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 miles
- Pets: 1 dog allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player
- General: Electric heating, TV, music centre,wi-fi
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels included.
- Outdoors: Courtyard garden with garden furniture
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.