Cosy, pet-friendly cottage set on a family farm on the Isle of Anglesey. Near Red Wharf Bay and numerous other sandy beaches, it is also close to Beaumaris Castle, Menai Bridge and Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales.
As part of your welcome pack, you will receive complimentary Rhyd y Delyn Welsh cheese - produced on site by the owners, less than 30 meres from where their cows are milked. Should you wish to invite family or friends, the farm also features a caravan / camping site in the opposite field. This is a picturesque, tranquil base to enjoy the unspoilt Anglesey countryside with panoramic views of Snowdonia National Park on the horizon.
- Size – sleeps three in two bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, one single.
- Rooms - ground floor: open plan lounge and kitchen diner. Upstairs: king bedroom with small balcony, single bedroom, shower room.
- Kitchen and utilities – well equipped and includes an electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. Tumble dryer (£1) available at the camping site in the opposite field.
- Entertainment – TV, selection of books and wifi. Guests are also more than welcome to watch the milking in process.
- For families – cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – patio area with table and chairs.
- Parking – parking available for up to 2 cars.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. No smoking inside please. Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied.
- Pets – 1 dog welcome.