Cross House is a spacious detached traditional cottage nestled in the hamlet of St Issey just a short drive from Padstow. With plenty of living areas to relax in, along with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a spacious garden, larger families or groups will love its home from home feel.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 2 x King (5’), 1 x Twin beds (3’), 2 x Bunk beds
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Property set over two floors.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility.
- Nearest beach: 4.7 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 3.4 miles.
- Outdoors: Large garden with lawns and terraces, garden furniture and brick-built barbecue. Outside Shower, perfect rinsing out wetsuits and washing sandy toes, after a day on the beach.
- Parking: Plenty of parking.
- Family facilities: Highchair and travel cot available.
- Pets: Maximum 2 dogs - £25 per dog per week.
- General: WiFi included. Electricity and gas included in rent.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.