With its attractive Georgian buildings, pretty beach huts and shingle beach, Aldeburgh is a good location for a peaceful family holiday. Crag cottage is tastefully furnished with interesting antiques and original artwork, this comfortable cottage benefits from views of the North sea and town of Aldeburgh.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, inernet radio with Pod dock
- General: Gas central heating, Freesat TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, , Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Wet Room, 1 En-Suite Cloakroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room,
- Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1)
- Other: Towels, Wi-Fi, books, games, binoculars and towels provided.
- Parking: Roadside parking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.