Coral Cottage is situated in a lane off the quayside in Appledore, a fishing village in North Devon which has restaurants, interesting shops, galleries and pubs. In summer there is a ferry that connects the village to Instow beach and watersports centre across the estuary, and the location is ideal for exploring this lovely coastline.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms one with en-suite wc, bathroom, open plan living/kitchen/dining areas, French doors
- Beds: King bed, 2 single beds, day bed
- Luxuries: TV with freeview, DVD, 2 iPod docks, TV. Wi-Fi Broadband.
- General: Gas central heating, living flame gas fire
- Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, slimline dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair, stairgate, booster seat, travel cot, books, games provided
- Outdoors: Mature garden, gravel patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Unrestricted roadside parking on the quay close by, public car parks available in village, nearest 5 minute walk
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.