Sleeping four guests in two bedrooms. Colona was once a traditional fisherman's cottage but has been lovingly restored into a comfortable and cosy accommodation. Just a short walk from the harbourside of West Looe it is a great spot to experience Cornwalls seaside at its best. Explore the surrounding area by going on a boat trip around Looe Island and Polperro. Or why not try a spot of fishing? Great for a family looking for a Cornish getaway.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Double (4'6"), 1 x Twin (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors with the twin room at the top reached by a short flight of narrow steep stairs.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided.
- Outside: Fully enclosed patio area with outside dining furniture and barbeque.
- Pets: Maximum 1 dog; £25 per pet per week.
- Parking: No private parking at property. Pay and display parking available at the harbour.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Heating and electricity included.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.