A wonderful Georgian sea-front property in the iconic town of Southwold. A mix of contemporary and original period features means this house provides comfortable accomodation for those wanting to experience the atmosphere of a seaside town.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player,
- General: Electric oven and gas hob. Central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner, Utility area
- Beds: Single bed (4), Double beds (2)
- Other: Towels provided
- Outdoors: Garden with patio and seating.
- Access: Parking on street available nearby
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.