Cider Pound is a cottage with lovely views in rural Devon near the town of Bampton close to Exmoor National Park. Near Cove hamlet, it is one of four holiday cottages on the estate of Marwoods Farm and has a shared Jacuzzi Spa Pool as well as its own patio. Tiverton on the River Exe, whose attractions include a castle, mill, trout lakes and farm shops, is a drive away and the coastal town of Lynmouth is a few miles north.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest Beach: 24 Miles
- Pets: 1 pet (only) allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms both with en-suite shower room (includes WC & basin), cloakroom, open plan living/kitchen/dining areas, communal utility room
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: shared Jacuzzi spa pool, 40" TV with freeview and DVD, Wi-Fi broadband
- General: Under floor heating
- Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machines, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided, travel cot and highchair and 2 stair gates.
- Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture, Jacuzzi spa pool (shared) available from 17th March to January 4th.
- Parking: Ample parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.