A comfortable, homely Victorian family house about 100 yards from the beach; an ideal holiday base for a large family. A shop and cafe close at hand, lovely cliff walks and stunning views guarantee you will never want to leave. Trevone Bay is popular with surfers and there are local shops which hire wet suits and boards.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: Double (5'), double (4'6") + bunks (3'), twin (3'), bunks (3').
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, 'fridge/freezer, microwave, larder.
- Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
- Outdoors: Small lawned garden with decked terrace to rear.
- Parking:Drive with parking for 3 - 4 cars.
- Family facilities: Cot, high chair; other items can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets:£25 per pet per week. Information about bringing your pet.
- General: WiFi included, open fire living room, coal effect electric fire sitting room, 4 night storage heaters downstairs, electric towel rail and fan heaters in bath/shower rooms; fan heater kitchen; electric heaters and electric towel rails bedrooms; hot water electric immersion heater.
- Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
- Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.