This pretty cottage is perfect for small families, groups and couples, and is situated in the grounds of the owner's home. The property sits in an unobtrusive area in the village of Field Dalling surrounded by plenty of paths to walk and routes to cycle. Only a few miles from the beautiful coastline, this property provides a quaint and welcoming stay. A good selection of pubs and restaurants are also nearby.
- Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome, please be aware that they have use of the patio area only, which is not secure. Please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
- Smoking: Allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower room (with wc), 1 Open plan area with Sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
- Beds: 1 Single bed, Twin beds
- Other: Note: dogs only allowed on patio area in garden
- Outdoors: Rear patio garden with flower beds
- Access: Parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.