Cheyne Cottage, stone built with lovely views of the sea, is situated in the small village of Raw close to Robin Hood's Bay with Scarborough and Whitby only a short drive away. Fylingthorpe with its bakery, shop and pub, and the Cleveland Way, ideal for walking and cycling, are close by, as are the lovely beaches of the North East coast.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, utility room, French doors out to garden
- Beds: Double bed, 2 bunk beds
- Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freeview
- General: Oil central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Electric cooker, oven with grill, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels
- Layout: Over two floors with bedrooms and bathroom upstairs
- Outdoors: Large enclosed garden, patio, table, chairs
- Parking: Private parking next to property
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.