Tucked away up a quiet lane in the very centre of the bustling market town of Wadebridge, this authentic, and surprisingly spacious, Cornish cottage retains much charm and character after the owners imaginative restyling. Wadebridge offers a wide variety of places to eat, with pubs, shops and a cinema and the Camel Trail is just over 5 minutes away.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made into Super Kingsize bed on request).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Range gas oven and five-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Tiny courtyard, bistro table, two chairs.
- Pets: 1 small pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, parking permit available for £15 per week.
- Nearest beach: 9 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.