One of a group of cottages next to the owners' country house in four acres of paddock is Catkin Cottage, a barn conversion that has retained original charming features and is surrounded by countryside. The fishing village of Staithes is less than two miles away and there are amenities on site with a games room, and the owner's special event dinners and Tai Chi tuition available. There are very good walks in the area and the location is a good base for exploring the North York National Park and the Yorkshire coast with Whitby only ten miles away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 mile
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Loft bedroom, open plan lounge with dining and kitchen areas, bathroom
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: TVs with Freeview and DVD players in all rooms, WiFi available at extra cost
- General: Central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Cooker, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Other: Bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs provided. Further supplies available at cost. Pets by arrangement at small charge. Sorry no children under three. If you are using a drone you do need to get permission off the owner first
- Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
- Outdoors: Terraced garden, furniture, shared games room, four acre paddock
- Parking: Parking for one car
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.