Candyfloss is a pretty and colourful cottage in a great location - all of Whitby is within walking distance including the beaches, shops, Abbey and harbour. There is so much to enjoy at any time of year and excursions may be taken to enjoy 'Heartbeat' country and the North York Moors Railway.
- Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 0.2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan dining/living room with kitchen area
- Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single bed..
- Luxuries: DVD player, PlayStation 2 with games. Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge.
- General: Gas central heating, TV, music system
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge with wine cooler
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen provided but please bring your own towels, travel cot and highchair. Please note: steep cottage stairs and also that the third bedroom is in the attic with sloping ceiling.
- Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor
- Outdoors: Yard, sitting area to front of property with garden furniture and barbecue
- Parking: Roadside parking. Parking scratchcards for parking aren't provided
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.