Caen House is near the sea, a detached spacious house with lovely views of the surrounding countryside yet in the centre of the village of Croyde which has many amenities. It is an ideal place from which to explore the coast and countryside of North Devon.
- Size: Sleeps up to 11, 6 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 6 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, bathroom, 2 shower rooms, living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, study/nursery, hall, snug room, 3 sets of French doors
- Beds: 3 double beds, 5 single beds
- Luxuries: 2 TVs with freeview, 2 DVDs, Wii games console, stereo,Wi-fi broadband
- General: Oil central heating
- Utilities: Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Please note, family only bookings at this property. Bed linen, towels, books, games, CDs, DVDs, stairgate, travel cot, highchair provided. Second highchair, travel cot available on request .
- Outdoors: Decked balcony, lawned garden, patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars a three minute walk from property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.