This 5-star cottage for 2 offers an excellent base to enjoy Snowdonia National Park, the North Wales coast and everything they have to offer. Located on a working farm on the outskirts of Rowen, this semi-detached converted barn is just 200 yards from the village pub. It is also within 5 miles of numerous attractions such as Surf Snowdonia, the walled castle town and World Heritage Site of Conwy as well as Conwy Water Gardens. With a log burner and beautiful features throughout, Cae Bach is also close to Llandudno with its famous Victorian pier, beach, ski slope, cable cars and theatre, whilst Betws y Coed and Zip World Fforest, Snowdon and more are also within a short journey.
- Size: sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom
- Beds: 1 double
- Rooms: ground floor: lounge, kitchen/diner. First floor: double bedroom, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: bespoke oak kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooker with ceramic hob. Microwave, freestanding fridge/freezer and dining table. Washing machine and tumble dryer available in separate building on site - shared with cottage next door and small campsite.
- Entertainment: smart TV in lounge and bedroom, wifi.
- For families: cot, highchair and stair-gate available on request (please bring your cot bedding).
- Outside: private, walled garden and patio area with furniture. BBQ available on request.
- Parking: 2 parking spaces available
- General: welcome pack with tea and coffee, milk, sugar and Bara Brith. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided, electricity and heating included, as well as logs and kindling for the log burner. During March – October there is a small honesty shop supplying milk, yogurts, tinned food, toothbrushes etc in the camping site facility block which is also located on site and open 24 hours.
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.