A Welsh stone and timber wheelchair-accessible eco-lodge set on a working sheep farm in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, Bwthyn y Bannau provides generous, comfortable, high-quality accommodation for a large group. Take a walk to waterfalls, caves, the River Usk and glorious scenery, enjoy a spot of fishing on the farm or take advantage of the mountain bikes to hire. 8 miles from Brecon and nearest pubs and shop are 3 miles. Rent multiple cottages for larger groups
- Size: sleeps 9 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 kings, 1 king/twin, 1 triple/king+single
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen diner, lounge, accessible twin room with en-suite shower room, cloakroom. First floor: bedrooms 2 with en-suite, bedrooms 3 and 4, bathroom with separate shower
- Kitchen & utilities: includes dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Entertainment: HD TV, DVD/Blu-Ray, books, on site games room
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding), outdoor play area and trampoline (shared with neighbouring cottage)
- Outside: large garden with hot tub (shared with neighbouring cottage), patio area with BBQ
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, mountain bike hire
- Pets: no pets
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.