Set on a coastal farm at the tip of the Llyn Peninsula, a stay in this spacious holiday cottage offers guests the ideal base to explore this unique corner of North Wales. Just meters from the coastal path for spectacular sea view walking and a couple of miles from the picturesque village of Aberdaron for good food and sandy beach. Opportunities abound for boat trips, fishing, watersports, cycling and birdwatching or taking a scenic drive to discover pretty villages and beaches
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 kings, 1 twin bedroom
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises of open plan kitchen/living/diner, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms(one being a small one)
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and washing machine
- Entertainment: TVs, DVD player, Nintendo Wii
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: enclosed rear garden with BBQ, enclosed front terrace
- Parking: ample private parking
- General: bed linen and towels provided (but bring your own towels for the beach), heating and electricity included, logs for wood burner free, mobile phone signal is patchy, supermarkets deliver, wheelchair accessible
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.